A Toolkit for Maximizing Performance
Every job has its own unique “tools of the trade.” The problem is we often focus on the technical skills instead of the people skills. Many organizations still promote people for their technical competence. It’s possible for a manager to be in that role for years without developing performance management skills.
PerformanceWorks gives people the “tools of the trade” necessary to leverage the performance and commitment of others. People learn to:
- Set clear performance expectations for day-to-day tasks or longer-term projects
- Track and monitor performance against agreed upon expectations
- Give reinforcing feedback to energize and sustain high levels of performance
- Give corrective feedback to bring performance back on track
- Counsel problem performance and develop action plans to improve it
- Hold work progress discussions and year-end evaluations
interested in more ways we can help?